St. George Jossoca Drops
Helpful for functional female disorders, it regulates menstrual flow, relieves colic, white discharge, lack of sexual desire, contraction and tenderness of vagina, general weakness & provides immunity against Genital Tract Infections.
Indications for St. George Jossoca Drops
- Suppressed menses, Too late, scanty, thick, dark, clotted, changeable menses
- St. George Jossoca Drops relieves pain and complications during Menstruation
- Weakness and exhaustion after menses.
- Ovarian neuralgia with great nervous uneasiness.
- Spasmodic and severe pains, which fly in all directions; shivering, without progress; false pains.
Action of Ingredients used in St. George Jossoca Drops
Asoka Q: Complaints of headache associated with menstrual irregularities, pain in back during menses.
Alteris FarinosaQ: Premature and profuse menses, with labor-like pains. White discharge with anemia and weakness.
Aborma Aug Q: Colicky pains in lower abdomen. Menses are irregular, lasting for short or long time. Blood is dark and clotted.
Viburnum Op. Q: Menses too late, scanty, lasting a few hours, offensive in odor, with crampy pains, cramps extend down thighs. Bearing-down pains.
Contraindication while using St. George Jossoca Drops
Do not use during pregnancy or if pregnancy is suspected.
Dosage while using St. George Jossoca Drops
1 Teaspoonful 3 Times a day or as directed by the Physician.