About Hot and Cold Pack
Tynor Hot and Cold Pack is a convenient device to provide hot fomentation or cold compress. Hot fomentation of the injured or inflamed area enhances the threshold of pain and thus reduces the perception of pain. It has a synergistic effect along with pain relieving drugs. Raising temperature of the injured tissue also enhances the blood profusion and the healing process. Hot fomentation has a relaxing effect.Cold compress helps in reduction of inflammation in injuries, protects by slowing the metabolic rate around the tissue, reduce oedema and bleeding. Cold compress helps in immediately lowering fever, in very high fever conditions. It can be used after an acute injury or surgical procedure.
- No heat or extreme cold burns.
- Requires no holding
- Easy application
- Appealing aesthetics
- Versatile design.
- Can be used as either cold or hot pack.
- Reusable in either hot & cold condition.
- Temperature range – Can be used from 0 Cº to 75Cº.
- Longer temperature retention time.Easy to clean and maintain.
- Excellent workmanship.
- Good aesthetics.
- Durable, and puncture resistant.
- Enhances convenience.
- Fabric cover ensures no cryo burns or hot skin burns.
- Non-toxic, and biodegradable.
- Gel remains soft and flexible upto 0 degree.
- Soft, “frost free” PVC cover.
- Flexible conforms to the body contours.
- Elastic belt.
- Holds the pack against the body, No need to hold by hand.
- Reduce swelling and oedema at the site of injury.
- Muscles spasm and pain.
- Headache and minor injuries.
How to use
- Put the pack in the freezer to cool it down.
- Place flat in freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Remove from freezer.Place the pack withing cover and apply to the desired area.
- Or, heat it up in microwave. Lay pack flat in microwave. Heat at full power for 45 seconds .
- Place the pack within the cover or wrap in thin towel.
- Apply gel pack to the desired area.
- Do not heat pack for more than 1 minute.
- After one hour pack may be reheated using 30 seconds increments.
- keep refrigerator at the refrigerating temperature when power off.
- Put the ice bag in a flat place or shape the according to demand before it being refrigerated.