About Tynor Knee Immobilizer
Tynor knee immobilizer limits knee movement. It is used after an injury or surgery to help your knee, muscles, or tendons heal.
- Made of high quality, breathable, foam fused fabric splint provides excellent comfort.
- Two lateral & three posterior rigid, yet light-metal stays, pre-contoured for good support t~maintain 10-15 degrees of knee flexion for easy tow clearance during the gait cycle (walking).
- The stays are removable & mouldable for proper fitting.
- Buckle and velcro closures above and below the knee cap enable a secured fit.
- Early cast removal
- Stabilization of knee joint pre and post-surgery
How to Use:
- Look for the 'Inside Up' label to identify the inside top edge of the product.
- Accordingly, wrap immobilizer around leg while positioning the knee cap at the center of the brace.
- Apply velcro closures for a secured and comfortable fit.
- Hand wash using cold water and mild soap.
- Air dry in shade.
- Do not brush hard.
- Do not squeeze.
- No machine wash.
- 100% Genuine Product
- Results may vary with lifestyle and diet adopted.
- Depending upon the lighting and screen resolution, the colour of the product may slightly vary