About Brahmi Vati (Buddhi Vardhak)
Unjha is a range of 100% natural and safe products with drugs made from the best quality herbs. Unjha was founded in the state Gujarat in the pre independence era. It combines the best of Ayurveda with years of dedicated research. Batch to batch performance and complete purity and safety are assured through the application of advanced pharmaceutical technology at every stage of manufacture.The company has since long established itself as leader in the Indian drug market. It has ISO 9001: 2000 certification awarded for design, manufacture and marketing of herbal health care products. These products have found acceptance with medical fraternities and serve the health and personal care needs of consumers around the world.
Brahmi Capsules promotes mental fitness, good memory & alertness. Also known as Gotu Kola, Brahmi is one of the world's most powerful adaptogens. Brahmi improves mental clarity, overall well being & boosts energy, without adverse side effect. It helps in depression, blood pressure etc. This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision. This medicine is most commonly used in north Indian Ayurvedic practice.The medicine brahmi as its main constituent. This is unique drug having its direct effect on the nervous system. Brahmi helps increase certain brain chemicals that are involved in thinking, learning, and memory. It also helps to open and clarify the mind, strengthen memory and intellect, support focus and concentration,encourage a balanced emotional state, promote daytime energy and nighttime sleep with others.
Ingredients of Brahmi Vati (Buddhi Vardhak)
- Brahmi (Centella Asiatica) Powder
- Shankhpushpi (Convolvulus Pluricaulis)
- Vacha (Acorus Calamus)
- Kali Mirch (Black Pepper)
- Swarna Makshik Bhasma
- Ras Sindoor
- Jatamansi Decoction
Indications of Brahmi Vati (Buddhi Vardhak)
It is used in the Ayurvedic treatment of depression, psychiatric conditions, sleeplessness, MDP, chronic fever, tremors in hands and legs, anxiety.
Dosage of Brahmi Vati (Buddhi Vardhak)
- Each tablet contains 250 mg to 375 mg content depending on manufacturing companies.
- The dosage is 1 to 2 tablets twice a day.
- The maximum daily dosage of Brahmi Vati (Memory Enhancer) should not exceed from 1500 mg.
Precautions of Brahmi Vati (Buddhi Vardhak)
- Self medication with this medicine is not advised.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause adverse effects such as gastritis.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
- During the course of the disease avoid spicy and sour food. Do pranayam and yogic exercises.