Effectively corrects anaemia by helping better absorption, production and maintenance of haemoglobin
- Improves absorption of iron
- Stimulates RBC production
- Helps in proper functioning of digestive system and is a goodremedy for anaemia
- Takes care of associated symptoms like sunken face with livid spots
- Controls weakness, headache and lassitude due to anaemia
- Also useful in convalescence after debilitating disease
- Improves immune defence system
Ferrum metallicum 4x 50 mg
Ceanothus americanus 4x 24 mg
Secale cornutum 12x 10 mg
Cinchona officinalis 8x 30 mg
Ginkgo biloba 100x 12 mg
Justicia adhatoda 4x 20 mg
Ergotinum 4x 30 mg
Nux vomica 6x 24 mg
Applied to globules 10 gm
Direction of use
Dosage: Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician, it can be given to infants 1 globule 3 times a day and children 3 globules 3 times a day (preferably to be administered 15 minutes before meals). If complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist.
Side effects: No side effects of AnekindTM are known.
Contra-indications: No contra-indications for the use of AnekindTM are known.
Interactions: No interactions between AnekindTM and other products are known.