Also known as
Kp, Kali Ph, Kali Phos, Kali Phosphorica, Kalium Phos, Kalium Phosphorica, Kalium Phosphoricum
Willmar Schwabe Kali Phosphoricum
Kali Phos is present in the cells of the brain, nerves, muscles, blood (corpuscles and plasma), and intercellular fluids. A disturbance in the motions of its molecules produces despondency, (low, sad feeling) anxiety, fearfulness, tearfulness, home-sickness, suspiciousness, weak memory. Small and frequent pulse, later retarded. Pains with sensation of paralysis. Weakness of muscles and nerves even to paralysis.
Uses of Willmar Schwabe Kali Phos
- If you lack energy, throughout the day and need energy, use Kali Phos.
- Retarded Nutrition (slow/improper nutrition), in children causing weakness, dullness.
- Helps to restore the nervous system after overwork, Kali phos is believed to be a nerve nutrient.
- After shock and sudden blood loss from injuries, kali phos gives best results.
- Humming and buzzing in the ears.
- Menstrual headaches, Students headache that is relieved by motion is an indication of Kali phos.
Common symptoms of Willmar Schwabe Kali Phos
- Brain-fag (mental inability to work, or irritated ) from overwork, slightest work seems heavy task, dullness, easily discouraged.
- Cannot recall names or words, mind sluggish (no desire to work)
- Cramps in thighs, calves and soles. Heaviness of upper limbs, lower limbs and feet. It is helpful in hip joint disease.
- Numbness of the limbs, upper and lower; hands and finger tips, feet and legs is recovered by Kali phos.
- Paralytic lameness in back and extremities.
Important indicated symptoms of Willmar Schwabe Kali Phos
- Stress that needs a clear mind, such as before an exam or presentation Kali phos gives good results.
- Inflammatory skin conditions are well indicated and relieved.
- Pains felt most when quiet or alone, when not occupied.
- Discharges are putrid( smelling bad, offensive, bad), Foul (bad) breath from mouth is relived by Kali phos.
- Night terrors in children who suffer from enuresis( bed wetting), bleeding from the urethra.
- After removal of cancer when in healing process skin is drawn tight over the wound.
- In severe skin conditions, helps to recover.
- In girls who have late puberty, no menses till the age of 18, helps in starting and increase the blood flow during menses.
- Constipation with difficult passage of stools.
- Mouth excessively dry, bleeding gums, all gum problems are removed by Kali Phos.
Cause for the complaints in Kali Phos
Overwork and worry, bad news, mechanical injuries, blows, sexual excitement.
mental and physical exertion, open air, eating, cold, early morning.
warmth, gentle motion, rest, nourishment.
Reactions with Willmar Schwabe Kali Phos
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are taking allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines do not interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and without any side effects.
Dosage of Willmar Schwabe Kali Phos
- Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older) 2 to 4 tablets, four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years) 2 tablets twice a day.
- In acute cases a dose every hour or two
- In severe painful affections a dose every ten to fifteen minutes
- In chronic affections one to four doses daily
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol.