About Senega Pentarkan
Effective in chronic bronchitis with persistent cough
- Controls rattling in the chest with feeling of tightness and soreness
- Useful in 'winter cough' with congestion in the chest
- Indicated for chronic bronchial and pulmonary conditions where cough is loud and hollow with mucopurulent expectoration
Composition of Senega Pentarkan
Senega Q 125 mg: Cough with rattling, wheezing and difficult breathing. Great accumulation of mucus. Cough ends in a sneeze. Bursting pain in the back on coughing.
Antimonium sulphuratum aurantiacum 3x 25 mg: A remarkable remedy for many forms of chronic nasal and bronchial catarrh. Dry hard cough
Hepar sulphur 3x 25 mg: Anxious, wheezing, rattling, short, deep breathing, threatens suffocation. Sensation of splinter in throat, stitches in throat extending to ear when swallowing.
Naphthalinum 3x 25 mg: Violent Paroxysmal Coughs, compels patient to hold the head, Incessant cough.
Stannum Iodatum 3x 25 mg: Weakness in chest with oppression. Shortness of breath.
Direction of use of Senega Pentarkan
Dosage: Unless otherwise prescribed, Senega Pentarkan (WSI) should be taken as follows:
- 1 tablet should be taken 3 times a day.
- Children between 6-12 years of age should be given half of the adult dose.
Note: For patients suffering from thyroid disease, in particular, please note that this product contains an iodine compound.
Side effects: No side effects of Senega Pentarkan (WSI) are known.
Contra-indications: This product should not be used in children under 6 years of age.
Interactions: No interactions between Senega Pentarkan (WSI) and other products are known.