About Nityam Tablet
Nityam Tablet is a medicine that is used for Constipation, Abdominal Pain, Stomachache, Diarrhea, Chronic Diarrhea and other conditions.
Nityam Tablet contains Cassia Angustifolia, Castor Bean, Foeniculum Vulgare, Glycyrrhiza Glabra, Sanchal Powder, Sarjikakshara, Terminalia Chebula, and Triphala as active ingredients.
Nityam Tablet works by activating the the peristalsis of the colon; blocking the T- lymphocyte-mediated cytotoxicity; increasing the gastric emptying time; increasing the humoral antibody production; possessing the anti-inflammatory activity; suppressing the cyclooxygenase activity and prostaglandin formation; retarding the platelet aggregation; possessing the antioxidant activity; suppressing the activity of the tyrosinase enzyme; possessing the saponin triterpenes, flavonoids and other constituents such as coumarins, sugars, amino acids, tannins, starch, choline, phytosterols; restoring contractility of the intestine; relaxing the colon and decreasing the respiratory tract secretions; improving the digestive system and immunity; providing soothing effect; stimulating the bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
Nityam Tablet - Composition and Active Ingredients
Nityam Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Cassia Angustifolia
- Terminalia Chebula
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra
- Foeniculum Vulgare
- Sanchal Powder
- Castor Bean
Nityam Tablet Uses
Nityam Tablet is used for improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Abdominal Pain
- Chronic Diarrhea
- Blood Purifier
- Nervous Weakness
- Nervous Irritability
- Chronic Cough
- Sore Throat
- Stomach Acid
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Body Detoxification
- Immune System Booster
- Muscle Spasm
- Oxidative Stress
- Promotes Lactation
- Intestinal Gas
- High Blood Pressure
- Acid Reflux
- Poor Eyesight
- Infantile Colic
Nityam Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Nityam Tablet improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Activating the the peristalsis of the colon.
- Blocking the T- lymphocyte-mediated cytotoxicity; increasing the gastric emptying time; increasing the humoral antibody production.
- Possessing the anti-inflammatory activity; suppressing the cyclooxygenase activity and prostaglandin formation; retarding the platelet aggregation; possessing the antioxidant activity; suppressing the activity of the tyrosinase enzyme; possessing the saponin triterpenes, flavonoids and other constituents such as coumarins, sugars, amino acids, tannins, starch, choline, phytosterols.
- Restoring contractility of the intestine.
- Relaxing the colon and decreasing the respiratory tract secretions.
- Improving the digestive system and immunity.
- Providing soothing effect.
- Stimulating the bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours.
Nityam Tablet - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Nityam Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Water And Sodium Retention
- Absence Of A Menstrual Period In Women
- Decreased Sexual Interest In Men
Nityam Tablet - Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Alcohol consumption
- Bleeding disorders
- Ice creams consumption
- Meat intake